Blacksmith is a web application developed by AKKA to simplify and unify the user and project management of the Atlassian and Sonar Type products. It uses the REST interfaces to create new projects across all tools e. g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Sonar and grant permissions to the project members.
A further part of the Blacksmith application is user management. The application is used for our internal development toolchain and supports our application management team to create and manage projects and users. Our purpose is, to save a lot of their time and to simplify and unify user and project management.
With Blacksmith we can ensure a consistent basic structure for all projects. Furthermore the predefined configurations and templates gives us the possibility and flexibility to create projects of different project types.
- Significant time savings when creating new users and projects
- Project creation and management across your entire toolchain (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Sonar, etc.)
- Consistent basic structure for all projects
- Predefined configurations and templates for different project types
- Unified user management with tool and project permissions
- E-Mail notifications for project members after creation of new projects
- Open Source
- Workflow based
- API‘s (Atlassian and other)
- Automated & Consistent
- E-Mail Support
- Time savings