What is it?
A privacy-protection proxy module for cloud-based Geographical Information Systems and Applications.
A software that acts as a control point providing on-the-fly data protection for cloud-based geographical information systems or location-based applications.
It’s part of the CLARUS consortium.
An innovative geodata protection module capable of
- Multi-cloud data splitting,
- Anonymisation and spatial cloaking,
- Full enrcryption
A proxy-based solution consisting of
- A privacy protection proxy running in the user-trusted area
- Applying data protection on cloud requests and responses
- According to a security policy defined by a dedicated actor
Key actor of the successful CLARUS project funded by the European Commission, Expertise of our IT teams in Cloud Computing, Geodata and Location-Based services, Capacities in providing first-class consultancy about privacy preservation in the cloud (GDPR).