Objective & context
Software Engineering: System of Diagnosis and Predictive Analysis
AKKA worked on different points of this project:
- Control and monitor different data sources providing a process for reporting, classifying, analyzing failures to assist in identifying and implementing corrective actions.
- Software development implementation using a Web application developed with PostgreSQL Server.
- Application server used Apache Tomcat.
- SW includes predictive maintenance tool SIL 0, according to CENELEC EN 50128.
- Train subsystems control and monitoring: internal and external doors, passenger information systems, rolling axes, brake system, ventilation, (passenger information system) etc.
- Multiple data sources binary files, web services and client database.
Added value & customer benefits
Knowledge of processes, tools and standards
- Regular meetings involved in the complete process.
- Computation of time spent by specialists and calculation of KPIs for the indicated tasks.
Type of service: Work Package
Date & Duration: 2014 – 2016, 2 years