What is it?
Open IoT integration and data streaming architecture for prediction of failure risks. Platform of sensors to monitor data, that can be used by AI.
Objective & context
This platform was thought of to answer the constraints and the needs for the industry.
It allows to implement and manage a local sensors network, with 3 levels of configuration abstractions (data, sensor and sensor node).
It offers the ability to use the edge/fog computing, at two different levels:
- In the sensor node (ex: detection of vibration level or anomaly vibration using accelometer and FFT algorithm)
- In the Gateway (ex : Brightness sensor can provide a huge quantity of data, this flow can be processed by the gateway, after that the results (min/max and average) are sent to the AI)
- Can implement long and short range wireless protocol technologies.
- And the RFID for the logistic’s needs.
- Possibilities to integrate ‘standard’ IoT Platform who can make a link between the locals IoT networks with AI deployed inside the cloud.
Added value & customer benefits
This IoT platform attempts to provide the AI with data, efficiently using the sensors with necessary data bandwidth.