WE ARE FULLY FOCUSED ON THE NEW MOBILITY AND ENERGY SECTORS.
The electrification of the mobility sector is in continuous progress, with basic studies showing that battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) will seize almost a quarter of the worldwide market by 2030. This is a tremendous increase from a 4% to a 24% market share, from 3.7 million to 26.7 million cars worldwide. AKKA can support you and grow with you and your projects in these new, exciting and challenging markets.
Our added value
- Cross-sector expertise to optimize your product range
- Covering the entire value-added chain, from concept to series production and beyond if necessary
- Highly motivated employees who quickly identify with your products and thus ensure the best quality
- >150 E-Mobility & Energy engineers and experts in Germany
- >20 satisfied OEM and tier-1 customers
- >200 successfully completed e-mobility projects
- 3 main locations: Wolfsburg, Munich and Stuttgart, or wherever you need us
- Important certifications (EFK, HV sensitization, ISTQB and more)
- Participation in shaping norms and standards as a member of standardization committees