THE MOST SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN THE RAILWAY SECTOR AND SOCIETY RELATE TO GREEN MOBILITY, DIGITALIZATION, DESIGN ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SPEED. FURTHERMORE, WE STRIVE TO SAFEGUARD LOCAL PRODUCTION SITES.
Rail transport meets the environmental requirements of the future, but faces competition from autonomous cars, carpooling and air transport. AKKA’s experts are convinced that digital technologies will enable the rail sector to improve its appeal and capacity, especially when fully integrated in the design, operation and maintenance phases.
Our added value
- By combining engineering and consulting expertise, we help you find engineering solutions for key challenges in the railway sector, such as digitalization, energy efficiency and supply chain security
- Transfer over 30 years of engineering expertise in mobility to the railway sector, supported by senior consultants from Rail
- We offer the ability to staff and deliver complex solutions in various continents
- Extensive experience with rolling stock, signaling, wayside equipment, infrastructure an turnkey projects
- 30 experienced engineers in Germany with optional support from other countries including best-cost support
- Customers vary from tier 1, OEMs to rail operators
- Technologies covered: TCMS, safety, test, validation and commissioning, cost engineering, system engineering, functional and electrical architecture, EMC, fire safety, project management, electronic development (HW & SW), EN 50121, 50155, SM EN 50126, 50128, 50129, 50657, TSI LOC/PAS, TSI CCS