PHYSICALLY VALIDATING THE MOBILITY OF TOMORROW.
Numerous testing environments are available for the successful testing of vehicles, with each type of environment offering its own benefits and drawbacks. For this reason, the most thorough testing plan will integrate multiple environments for robust data and results. In-laboratory testing allows components and full vehicles to be evaluated with regard to electrical safety, wireless interoperability, functionality, connectivity, environmental conditions and overall performance.
Our added value
- We conduct the second phase of the testing and validation process
- We create major added value by benchmarking all our projects within the mobility sector
- We combine our cutting-edge technical and methodological expertise with a global network
- 36 technical experts responsible for 5,000 test vehicles
- Experience with large OEM and tier-1 customers
- Testing, prototype production, durability testing and other services on request
- Main locations – Sindelfingen, Kösching, Papenburg