For the connected vehicle products of the future, we develop and test individual components and systems (hardware & software) today.
We combine our electronics expertise with our strengths in information technology to create solutions that deliver improved products : better functionality, higher quality, improved safety and better security.
Domain and business models:
Our development portfolio encompasses the entire E/E-vehicle domain:
- Autonomous Drive & Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Connectivity & Infotainment
- E-Mobility & Powertrain
- Chassis & Vehicle Dynamics
- Comfort & Safety
- Energy & Networks
We produce viable results at any stage, from the architecture to final production.
E/E-Systems: Roll-out of E/E-Architecture
With our expert know-how, we offer innovative solutions for component and system development across the entire vehicle electronics sector.
Adaptation and integration of the E/E-Architecture for the derivate development:
- Analysis of the Topology and Identification of the Delta scope
- Controlling change management and the documentation
- Supplier management
- Parameterization of the vehicle functions
- Support of the prototype factory
- Release suggestions
E/E-components – ECU-development out of one hand
Our multifunctional team supports our customers with state-of-the-art development methods, starting from the initial ideation to the handover of the series. We develop hardware as well as software, optimizing coordination through an integrated quality approach.
- Project Management
- Functional Safety Management
- Embedded System Design
- Embedded Software
- Hardware Design
- Verification & Validation Services
- Line transfer
E/E-Software – Embedded Software-Development
We support our customers in developing and customizing embedded software for ECUs along the V-model with more than 100 dedicated AKKA colleagues.
Our core competencies:
- Applications-Software (model based, C)
- Basis-Software (AUTOSAR)
- MiL- and SiL-Tests
- Static Code analysis
- Integration ECU-Software
- Software-Project management
- Management requirements
- Software-Quality assurance and Process consulting (ASPICE)
In all of these cases, we can either work with customer processes or our own development process.
E/E Validation and Diagnostics
E/E-System protection during the development, production and series process
From our competency center, we can deliver the independent planning and execution of diagnosis development, as well as trial tests for the protection of all E/E-Systems and components.
- Component Integration and Vehicle Protection
- Certified Processes and Methods
- Management and Consulting
- Guarantee for your quality standards