Connect the automobile to smart cities
Link In City is an urban, social user experience. Link In City is a concept using Link & Go as an autonomous driving platform for merging transport and IT connected technologies.
- Signal Hybridization and data merged from sensors (Lidars and stereo video- camera), new GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) device and inertial sensor installation that allow geolocation.
- Analyzing of car geopositioning for improving autonomous driving algorithms.
- Analyzing of car environment for querying Smart Cities web services (open data and applications) for passengers' embedded applications and services.
- Big Data platform usage including cloud technology, web-crawling algorithms for accurate information searches, interpretation of social network contents.
The project demonstrates innovative, smart integration of city's data in terms of infrastructure, 3D modeling, public and private services, that not only enhances the vehicle autonomous driving but also provides a richer user experience for all passengers. It therefore creates a vision of green and social mobility in the city of the future.
Link In City in brief
- GPS Integration
- Data Fusion with SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping)
- 3D mapping
- Smart Connectivity box (802.11p, 4G, CAN)
- Open Data & Smart city web services exploitation
- Personalized and geolocated contents