- How can I get the current Akka Technologies stock price?
A stock price with a 15-minute delay and other information regarding AKKA stock are provided on our website.
- Can I purchase stock directly from AKKA?
No, but AKKA stock can be purchased through just about any bank, brokerage firm, including online brokerage services.
- What exchange is AKKA stock traded on?
AKKA stock is traded on Euronext Paris, compartment B, under the ticker AKA.
- When was AKKA's initial public offering (IPO)?
AKKA's initial public offering was in 2005. See History section.
- When was the last annual meeting of shareholders?
The last annual meeting of shareholders was on June 9, 2015.
- What is the Group dividend policy?
See Dividend section. The overall policy is to have a dividend consistent with that of a growing group that needs to invest each year for future growth.
- What is the date of the dividend payment?
Please see the dividend calendar.
- Which analysts follow AKKA?
Please see Shareholder Corner section.
- Do you have analyst in English?
Oddo Securities and CIC have written some reports on AKKA in English. All the analysts can provide answers in English to any questions you may have.
- Where can I find information about AKKA’s environmental policies?
At AKKA, we recognize our responsibility in minimizing the environmental impacts of our operations and products. You can learn about what we’re doing here.
- How can I get a copy of the Annual Report?
AKKA’s most recent reference document is available on our website.
- Where can I get information on the company?
The corporate website contains a variety of links to information about AKKA.
- Can I receive the Group’s news regularly?
Yes. For general information, you just need to register for the Group newsletter. As regards the investor part, you can subscribe just below.
- How can I attend the annual shareholders’ meeting?
Shareholders wishing to attend meetings in person may request an admission card as follows: