New propulsion methods, increasing model ranges and the demand for more environmental protection and sustainability present the automotive industry with a major challenge. As global operating partner for OEMs and automotive suppliers we are aware of the importance of visual difference, lightweight design and financial competitiveness. Therefore we take responsibility for the delivery of both modular and comprehensive vehicle development taking into account the needs of the manufacturing and production processes.
- Feasibility Studies
- Future Transportation Concepts
- Architecture and component conception driven by new body in white (BIW) contents such as digitalization, autonomous driving,
system integration and future vehicle layout.
- Conception and development of modular and scalable platforms and upper bodies
- Development of modular multi-powertrain-platforms
- Closure conception and development
- Body in white development
Potential customer value
Transparency, scope, efficiency and flexibility thanks to proven methods, tools and processes:
- Feasibility studies of new BIW concepts accompanied with digital validation of safety, function, producibility and package
- Body development from first conception up to start of production (SOP)
- Development of multi powertrain platforms with focus on the product targets such as cost, weight and manufacturability
- Digital validation during the complete development process
- We take responsibility for developing and controlling activities along the entire product life cycle, from the first body concept to series readiness