Hybrid Development from one source
High efficiency, enormous driving pleasure and low emissions at the same time make hybrid drives, especially the plug-in hybrid, the standard drive of the future. The high complexity of the drive system places the highest demands on engineering and requires a high level of component and system competence.
As a general contractor, AKKA offers individual stand-alone solutions as well as the complete development of hybrid drives, including development-related topics such as functional safety according to ISO26262, high-voltage safety, quality, supplier and program management.
An experienced development team covers all areas of competence to complete the tasks from the initial idea to the end of production. Up to 200 employees can be deployed across departments to ensure the success of the project. In addition, in-house resources such as battery, e-machines and road to rig test benches ensure that project goals are achieved.
Our added value
As a leading engineering and service provider AKKA develops lead-technology vehicles for its customers:
- Micro/Mild hybrids
- Full hybrids
- Plug-In Hybrids
- Battery- & charging-systems
We take responsibility from the idea to SoP:
- All development competencies in-house
- Compliance in worldwide regulations
- Development of lead powertrains especially for new technical concepts
- Vehicle derivates from an existing lead variant in a short time also in a large scale
- One engineering partner from concept to operation and field supervision
Engineering and validation of complex hybrid systems including functional and high voltage safety.
Focused and quick start-up of complex prototype powertrains.
Design, calculation, mechanical engineering and validation of all hybrid components.
High voltage development
- Battery System
- HW-development incl. application of electric engine
- SW-development and calibration
- Compliant with worldwide regulations
- Tool based calibration of hybrid strategy, incl. energy management
- Root analysis of energy flow/friction/electric load