Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Chemistry / Biochemistry / Petrochemistry
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
West of The Netherlands, The Netherlands
Share this opportunity
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Automation Engineers to join the AKKA family in Utrecht!
For one of our clients in the Energy Sector, we are looking for Automation Engineers. Our client is a provider of control system and process automation solutions for marine, chemicals, energy and life science sectors. Headquartered in Ohio (US) with offices in Utrecht (NL) and Singapore (Asia).
As Automation Engineer you will work with a talented group of people using the latest technologies to provide innovative solutions for various clients. You will be responsible for design, implementation, and configuration of automation systems.
Your projects range from individual product test stands to plant wide integrated automation systems controlling every aspect of a process manufacturing facility.
These projects involve automation using platforms like Rockwell ControlLogix & CompactLogix, Siemens TIA Portal, S7, PCS7, and buildings controls brands (DDC control) from Tridium and TREND.
Part of your role will also be: control panel design, specification of instrumentation, and startup/commissioning which requires knowledge of both the system and instrumentation/electrical.
Approximately 50% of the work is done at the office in Utrecht, and 50% on the customer location (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Sweden and Finland).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Chemical Engineering
- You have between 1-3 years of experience
- You have experience with Rockwell RSLogix & HMI OR Siemens S7/TIA + WINCC HMI experience
- You have experience with PLC programming and have basic project deployment capabilities
- You are willing to travel to the customer facilities on frequent base (rotation scheme of 3 weeks) to provide training and system start up support
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch is a preference
- EU Driver’s license huge preference, because of frequent travel
Are you ready to join AKKA? Please fill out the application form via the website. Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle. for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3140 851 6421.
Apply for job opening Apply in one click