Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Mechatronics / Robotics
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
The Netherlands, South of The Netherlands
Share this opportunity
Do you enjoy software development for Supervisory Control in a complex system? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Maurice and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and connected world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our clients' world-leading products.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design.
Within the Production Control group you will take part in creating the Supervisory Control software by means of Model Based Engineering.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable
- Experience with Model Driven Engineering, preferably with ASD/Dezyne/MCLR-2 or Matlab/ Simulink/ Stateflow
- Skills in C/C++, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux
- You are full of energy and you want your work to make a difference
- You are pragmatic and you can always see the greater good in designing your projects
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- Network/meetup options
- Team dinners, drinks, parties
Are you ready to join AKKA? Please fill out the application form via the website. Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle. for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3140 851 6421.