Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering management
Master / Diplom
1 bis 3 Jahre
Spanien, Katalonien, Barcelona
In AKKA Technologies Barcelona we are currently looking to hire our new Design Product Engineer with German. You will work on our office outside Barcelona city as a point of contact between our office in Barcelona and Germany. That is why Spanish and German should be fluent.
What AKKA Technologies is looking on you: Our Design Product Engineer, must have knowledge on mechanical products and previous experience in similar roles within automotive industry (mandatory)
Your main duties:
• Ensure the technical viability of the product during the offer and development phases in accordance with the company's internal methodology. Apply standardized solutions and lessons learned in all product development processes for all customers of the business unit.
• Perform design reviews under supervision
• Ensure the development and delivery of prototypes in accordance with customer requirements / SDS.
• Participate in the FMEA's product and process review.
• Analyze the results of technical product test reports and find the necessary technical countermeasures solutions together with the design quality engineer.
• Work with manufacturing teams in the industrialization of products.
• Effectively manage product modifications during development.
• Support the competitiveness of the business unit by improving the costs, quality and performance of the product, adopting new technical solutions from the analysis and benchmarking of the competition.
• Cooperate with the Purchasing Department and suppliers to ensure the optimization of the components in terms of cost, quality and workability.
• Ensure the development of CAD design (3D and 2D).
• Propose Technical Lessons Learned (industrialization phase).
• Dealing with customer engineering for effective product development.
Previous experience in similar roles. Strong desire: experience in similar industry: automotive
At least 2 years of experience involved in projects related to the automotive sector
Native level of German and Spanish. Fluent level of English