Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
Location : Rolle, (Halfway from Geneva to Lausanne)
Contract : Permanent with AKKA
Start date: ASAP
Languages : English fluent, French professional
The role :
The Software Reliability Engineering team (SRE) is responsible for working with Reliability software Engineering teams in an Agile environment for coordinating design, development (writing code), installing, managing and/or maintaining systems that are used to implement automation for continuous integration and continuous deploy/delivery (CI/CD) efforts and infrastructure as code.
These efforts also facilitate production monitoring and controls that enable proactive predictive state experience.
The SRE will ensure that systems and processes operate effectively and efficiently.
The SRE will work with 3rd parties who manufacture software and our engineering team who creates our proprietary IoT systems.
The SRE team is part of the Digital Operations group responsible to ensure availability, proactively alert to issues and release software.
Your responsibilities :
• Knowledge of and experience with SRE / DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline as Infrastructure as Code
• Experience with software build/package/deploy methodologies and infrastructure as service automation.
• Knowledge of current operational processes, SRE & DevOps methodologies and development tools and best practices.
• Work with the engineering teams to include software/solutions into pipeline and enhance CI/CD efforts to facilitate solution offering
• Works with the monitoring, incident teams & automation team to deploy proactive issue resolutions for a robust production experience
• Leverage tools, technology, and process(lean) to ensure end user consumers have a positive experience.
• Working in agile teams, build, test and maintain all aspects of CI/CD Pipeline.
• Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
• Provide data as metrics for dashboards that increase engineering productivity, build/deploy and production status as it relates to the CI/CD Pipeline.
• Set and manage standards for successful development process for automation and tools
• Engaging with technical Leads to establish technical direction and approach.
• Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and IaC.
• Proficiency in configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible (2-5 years).
• Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
• Proficiency in one or more programming languages: C#, Go, Java (2-5 years),
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python (2-5 years).
• Experience in building and deploying large-scale web applications
• Experience with highly available / responsive systems
• Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges
• Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions and tools.
• Knowledge of network topology, protocols, and debugging on Wintel/Linux systems.
• Experience in developing and maintaining SRE & CI/CD process for enterprise PaaS/SaaS/IaaS and on-prem applications.
• Experience working with CI/CD implementation and Microservices architecture
• Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization's functional levels.
• Highly team oriented
Apply for job opening Apply in one click
Pour plus d’informations n’hésitez pas à me contacter ! Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org (+41 78 819 46 26).
For more information, please contact me at Jeremy.email@example.com (+41 78 819 46 26) !