Operations — Engineering/production
Machining / Heavy Industry
Minimum level of education required
Mechatronics / Robotics
Minimum level of experience required
All levels of experience
Switzerland, Fribourg, Fribourg
Share this opportunity
- Location: 30 minutes from Lausanne
- Contract: permanent contract with AKKA Switzerland for 6 months followed by permanent contract at the clients’.
- Languages: English
- Sector: Engines
- Development of embedded software for specific application and related digital products
- Specification, development, verification and release of functions in coordination with internal partners and customers
- Specification and integration of the SW interfaces for embedded systems
- Support to the project leader for the definition of electrical and electronic system concerning the software, sensors & actuators
- Support for improvement of testing tools for the validation of functions
- Support to application engineers in commissioning of developed functions in the engine test bench and at customers site
- Documentation of development reports, results analysis and contribution to continuous improvement of processes and toolchains
YOUR PROFILE :
- Engineering degree in the fields of embedded systems, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electronics
- Proven track record in functional development and modeling of physical processes
- Fluency in English
- Excellent analytical skills, teamplayer attitude, good communicational skills and customer-orientation, flexibility and ability to work independently.
Apply for job opening Apply in one click
If this seem to be your next challenge, do not hesitate to join me: firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 78 691 13 73.
Alternatively, if you think this opportunity could benefit someone you know, don’t hesitate to forward the offer and my contacts.