Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
The Netherlands, South of The Netherlands, North Brabant
Share this opportunity
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Automotive Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
In the state-of-art engine development center, different engine families are developed to respect the future regulations. Our client's engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company, this client offers optimal opportunities to contribute to their success in a multicultural team.
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
- Collaboration in project teams