Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering management
1 bis 3 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Flight Mechanics Engineer
The activities relate the development of a load philosophy and methodology suitable for sizing and preliminary design of a tilt-rotor aircraft.
- Validation of the flight conditions
- Development, validation and documentation of a tool to implement the developet philosophy
- Basic knowledge of helicopter and/or airplane flight mechanics and firm understanding of the aircraft load environment;
- Computer programming (very good knowledge of Matlab);
- Good communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional team environments;
- Degree in relevant subject is required, in Aeronautical Engineering is preferred;
- Good knowledge of English language
Si prevede assunzione a tempo indeterminato.
Sede di lavoro