Kennziffer der Stelle
Business — Sales
Master / Diplom
Vertrieb / Business Development
Mechatronik / Robotik
Informatik / Computer Science
Schweiz, Genève, Genève
Who we are
With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Group, is the European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development service in the mobility sector.
Why you should join us
We are a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers, working with the world’s largest industrial groups to make bold innovation happen. Get exposed to a prime international environment by joining our International Graduate Business Program in Geneva, before being offered an exciting mobility opportunity in one of our international subsidiaries.
What you will get
- Learn how to select and recruit talented engineers using the latest tools & methods.
- Understand and gain in-depth knowledge of AKKA business offerings.
- Learn how to manage and coach your team on the campus and insure follow up.
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal customers engineering expertise.
- You will benefit both from Business and Industry expert’s guidance and from a blended learning approach in:
- Management and Project Management.
- Sales & Business.
- Soft skills.
- Languages (3rd language mandatory).
- Management/1,5 day (basics of management, manage turnover and build loyalty etc.)
- Recruitment/2 days (manage your candidate pool, LinkedIn, Advanced Learning etc.)
- Soft Skills/2 days (workshops, emotional intelligence etc.)
- Sales – Business/4 days (Negotiating & engaging towards closing, monitoring the profitability etc.)
- Project Management/1 day (Introduction to Project Management and AGILE Methodology)
- Language: Third language mandatory.
- Teaching experience.
Online learning tools and content
DIGITAL LEARNING PLATFORM E-AKKADEMY
- Blended learning content.
- 3.500 online contents.
- Soft & Technical skills.
- Testing with CEFR level.
- 24 languages available.
- Unlimited live coaching.
The starting date is flexible as we have different intakes throughout the year!
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- 0-2 Years of professional experience.
- EU Citizenship.
- Fluent in English is a must, French and/or German is a plus.
- Passion for technologies and social media.
- Customer focused & self-learning.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.