Kennziffer der Stelle
Business — Sales
Master / Diplom
Vertrieb / Business Development
Mechatronik / Robotik
Informatik / Computer Science
Schweiz, Genève, Genève
Who We Are
We believe that you don’t simply want to be hired for a job, but that you want to join a sharp organization with like-minded people, in a multicultural environment, where you can learn, have fun, and contribute to preparing your own future.
With more than 18,000 skilled employees and a solid foothold in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies.
To keep pace with this fast-changing world, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy, which will offer you the possibility to play a key role in the Group’s strategy CLEAR 2022.
The AKKAdemy’s Graduate Business Program
- Move to the AKKAdemy’s Geneva Campus (Switzerland) for 12 months and get exposed to a prime international environment
- Learn how to source talented engineers:
o Using the latest tools and methods
o Engaging with prospective candidates and driving recruitment days and job fairs in the target engineering schools
o Understand & gain in-depth knowledge of AKKA business offerings & importance of recruitment dynamics
o Applying the Group’s recruitment strategy
- Learn how to manage and coach your team on the campus, and ensure the follow up during the secondment period, collaborate and build relationships with internal customers.
You will complete your program at the AKKAdemy’s Geneva Campus with a strong understanding of the Akka Technologies Group and get an exciting job offer for a position in one of our international subsidiaries.
Ideal Candidates Must Have
- Master’s Program / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics/Information Technology/ Science) AND Master’s Program/ Degree in Business School (General Management / Sales & Business Development / Human Resources / Finances)
- Internship Programs / Young graduates / Work experience up to 2 years
- Fluent English and German, another European language a plus
- Passion for technologies and social medias, entrepreneurial mindset, result driven, customer-focused & self-learning
We created The AKKAdemy convinced that our passion for technology means putting you and your talents first!
We encourage an entrepreneurial attitude and we expect graduates to create opportunities for themselves
through performance & networking.