Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
Master / Diplom
Mechatronik / Robotik
Luft- und Raumfahrt
Who We Are
With more than 18,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards.
AKKA Technologies is the European leader in the Mobility segment.
To keep pace with this fast-changing world, AKKA Technologies set up an International Graduate Program, providing young talents with the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
The International Graduate Engineering Program
As a part of a digital transformation program, we created The AKKADEMY. Bringing together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and train them to become the next generation of top engineering international consultants.
Our International Graduate Engineering Program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies. In an international and professional environment, you will be mentored during 12 months with the latest in-class and technical training methods, conceived to supplement your academic background.
1) 1 month in Geneva (Switzerland)
- Workshops aiming at giving an exclusive overview of AKKA sectors of activities and projects
- A one-month team-assignment, developing an Innovation Projects in an international and dynamic environment
- Coaching from business managers on customer relations and project presentations
- Trainings on project management, Agile and SCRUM frameworks
2) Hands-On-Project: 12 months in France, Belgium or Germany
Working on a real assignment in an environment of high-in-demand technologies, you will apply your expertise and your powerful consulting skills in a challenging role with AKKA Technologies. You will be trained in job-relevant skills and receive continuous mentoring.
For the end of the program all AKKADEMY Graduates will return to Geneva to share their experience. Here a graduation certificate will be issued, proving that you successfully completed your International Graduate Engineering Program.
As an AKKADEMY Graduate, you are on track for an exciting international career at the heart of the industry of the future!
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract from day one
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- A career path inside The AKKA Technologies Group with highly diversified sectors
- You will be challenged in order to solve, create and innovate
- You participate in ambitious projects that have an impact on our daily life
- A stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment
Typical Fields of Studies in Engineering (non-exhaustive list):
Automotive Engineers, Aeronautic/space Engineers, Mechatronic Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Embedded Systems Engineers, or similar.
- With one or more of the following skills (non-exhaustive list):
Simulators: Matlab, Simulink, PSpice, GT Power, Dymola, etc.
- CAD/CAM/CAE-Tools: CATIA V5, Siemens NX, Creo, etc.
- Testing tools: CANoe / CANape, CANalyzer, INCA, DiagRA, etc.
- Master's Degree or PhD
- 0-2 years of Professional Experience
- Proficient in English, (French and/or German are a big plus)
- EU Citizenship
- Geographical Mobility of 100%
Experience in one or more of the following sectors is an advantage: Automotive, Aeronautics/-space, Railway, Telecommunications, Energy, Life-Sciences