Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
AKKA Switzerland brings together its passion for technologies, its proximity to its industrial and tertiary customers and its push for continuous innovation. Being part of a family owned company - AKKA technologies - with more than 21’000 employees and 21 excellence centers, our Swiss teams evolve in fields such as watchmaking, financial services, software development, luxury goods, life Sciences, aeronautics, and mobility. We leverage on a unique innovation ecosystem which includes global leading companies, State authorities, NGOs and 1st rank Universities.
Our branches in Geneva and Zurich can also leverage on the group’s excellence centers (digital labs, prototyping, consulting practice…) to offer a broader set of solutions to all its Swiss customers.
Joining AKKA Switzerland means joining teams dedicated to boost innovation for its customers while sharing a passion for technologies.
Mechanical or Electrical project Engineer
Contract: Permanent avec AKKA Switzerland
Language: German and English
Mandatory: Railway experience
Starting Date: September 2019
Within the scope of new vehicles acquisition, you will:
- State of the art of
- Gather the needs of the team managers from the different departments.
- Define and draft the technical specifications.
- Analyse and coordinate the needs from the whole technical departments.
- Make sure to order the right vehicle.
- Bachelor or master’s degree with Mechanical or Electrical background.
- Capability to adapt in multi-cultural environment.
- Your past experience in the railway industry will permit a successful career.
- Diplomatic and communicative, you know how to interact with people from different backgrounds.
- Your analytical mind will allow you to complete successfully your mission.
You will like:
- To be at the heart of a major project.
- To be part of a Swiss institution.
If this sounds like your next challenge feel free to contact me: email@example.com / +41 78 691 13 73 / LinkedIn
Alternatively, if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to share the opportunity and my contact details.Apply for job opening Apply in one click