Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Switzerland, Bâle-Ville, Bâle
Share this opportunity
Language: German & English
THE ROLE :
- Performance of analytical testing for customer projects in the area of biopharmaceutical molecules with focus on methods for the determination of size distributions and molecular weights
- Work in GMP-environment (e.g. method development and validation studies)
- Responsibilities for instruments in the field of performance testing and organization of maintenance
- Writing of analytical reports and documents
- Scientific and technical support of the team
YOUR PROFILE :
- Background in chemistry, biochemistry (bachelor with work experience in field of study, master's degree or PhD)
- Knowledge in the treatment of proteins and with spectroscopic
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 or GMP
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- LIMS and Chromeleon knowledge helpful
- High motivation and readiness of mind
- Being team-oriented, reliable and responsible is essential
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV at email@example.com / (+41 78 921 61 92) and I will call you to discuss it in more details.
Alternatively, if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc.