Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Varese, Lombardia, Italy
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Software Application Engineer
The candidate will be:
- Responsible of Vehicle data Acquisition w/ Canalyzer and Software development in C/C++ for CAN/LIN vehicle interfaced applications.
- Release the SW after vehicle – bench validation, according to the process defined
- Responsible of Software development / maintenance for tools as Andromeda (N.I. Labview preferred) .
- Responsible of the verification of compliance of an already released Software on a new car. Release the related vehicle Test Report of the activity (ADR).
- Responsible for the Backup of the Software developed, according with the internal TO guidelines (w/ Subversion tool).
- Support the bench functional verification of CAN/LIN products, with specific automated bench test simulation.
- Responsible of on-vehicle diagnostic functions development and validation expert.
- Participate to Feasibility meeting/design review for new CAN/LIN interfaced products.
- Professional Experience in Can/LIN Bus applications
- Professional knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of English, minimum level required spoken and written: B1-B2
- Knowledge of CANoe/CANalyzer and similar interfacing tools for CAN - LIN; Previous 3-5 Years experience in Automotive mechatronics sector and knowledge of workshop work
- Experience in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow Modelling and Simulation tools (or equivalent tools) is a plus.
Si prevede assunzione a tempo indeterminato.
Sede di lavoro