Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+115.5%). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Software Eng. Autonomous Driving – Automotive
The candidate, in coordination with the ADAS team will be in charge of software development for LIDAR products (self-driving cars level 3-4).
• Software development
• Functional testing
• Master degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
• At least one year of experience in the same role
• Working experience in embedded, control systems or algorithm development.
• Experience in software design (architecture).
• Experience with developing software in QNX or LINUX POSIX programming.
• Experience with multi-core architecture and micro-controllers.
• Familiarity with Test Driven SW Methodology (Unit test).
• Experience in embedded software static analysis, structural and functional testing principals.
• High level of technical problem solving ability and techniques.
• Good knowledge of English and Italian languages.
Nice to have
• Experience in ISO 26262.
• Experience in the development of ADAS.
• Experience in OSEK and/or AUTOSAR.
• Experience in embedded SIL/MIL functional regression testing.
TurinApply for job opening Apply in one click