Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
Napoli, Italie, Campania
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
The System Engineering support tasks requested are:
- Perform E2E engineering process to support requirements definition,specifications, design, control and verification at SS and Sys level
- Support to management of requirements (by using tool as IBM Doors, Visual Paradigm or others)
- Support to write and revise technical documentation such as per ECSS standard
- Contribute to management of Technical Reviews
- Participate to programme meetings and activities
- Support activities with internal & external stakeholders according to the “V” scheme included into ECSS standards
- Report to Technical Managers any NCR during the development phase
- Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Experience in System Engineering in R&D and Systems & Applications programs/projects, in an Aerospace and Space Technologies context.
- Moreover, experience in system design, with specific regards to space-related on-ground and inflight experimentation, development of space technologies, problems and technologies of reentry system and Satellite pieces of equipment (such as satellites primary S/Ss, thermal protection systems, aerothermodynamics, GNC, release mechanisms, microgravity modules) is also requested
- Deep knowledge of English language is mandatory (B2 level).
Si prevede assunzione a tempo indeterminato.
Sede di lavoro