Operations — Engineering/production
Share this opportunity
· Engineers or developers who are eager to learn
· Experienced aircraft systems engineers who want to challenge their expertise
· Dual personality: a creative engineer and an ambitious programmer
· Ability to lead projects from A to Z, customer relations, rigor, C/C++... are part of your DNA
· Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer, software, mechanical, automated production or physics engineering.
· Mastery of C / C ++, essential
· Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language, an asset.
· Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
· Available to travel and some schedule flexibility
Since this position requires to obtain a controlled good document (CGD), only Canadian citizens and permanent residents from Canada will be considered.Apply for job opening Apply in one click