Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Brussels Region, Belgium
Share this opportunity
As part of the Technical Project Engineering team, you are responsible for projects from the requirement definition until the launch in production.
Your tasks may include:
- Scheduling the project
- Definition of technical requirements
- Technical risk management
- Checking and signing drawings
- Follow up of technical tests
- Monitoring launch in production.
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- You have an Engineering Degree, with a specific focus/interest in Mechanics.
- You know how a car works and what’s inside, either through your studies or by experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years work experience in a related field
- Experience in the automotive field is a plus.
- You can work autonomous and can communicate easily with different stakeholders.
- You speak, read and write fluent English, knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset.
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
Apply for job opening Apply in one click
In case of technical problem, please send your application to email@example.com.