Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
Master / Diplom
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program (13 months) provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Belgium to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
The job responsibilities include:
- Analysis of the specifications, definition of user requirements
- Interaction with a project team
- Programming of software in C# language
- Test, maintenance & fine-tuning of the software product
We are looking for young engineers with a :
- Master degree in Engineering
- EU Citizenship
- Advanced English level
- French or Dutch is big plus
- C# programming experience - medium level
- Knowledge of .NET, Entity framework
- SQL knowledge
- Unity, WPF, WCF knowledge nice to have
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence