Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
Stuttgart, Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program (13 months) provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
After the training month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany with the following tasks:
- Planning, conception and realization of analytic projects and solutions
- Analysis of complex Data from the costumer with modern technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, Natural language processing or Computer Vision
-Display, Representation and Interpretation of the analytical results with visualization tools
- Development of algorithms for data evaluation through statistics, pattern recognition and machine learning
- Bachelor or Master Degree in mathematics, informatics, business informatics, statistics or compareable.
- You should have strong analytical as well as conceptual skills, especially when dealing with data.
- Motivtion to work with the latest technological problems.
- Good knowledge of Python or R, especially in their data-science-stacks (pandas, scikit-learn, tidyverse).
- Eperience with the key-value-databases and in-memory-databases (NoSQL), ETL and data integration (Apache Spark, AirFlow, etc.), Analysis Software (SAS, SPSS, MATLAB) and data visualization (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI) are an asset.
- If you already gained experience with some of the following programms, it could be a benefit: Julia, MS Windows 7/10, Linux, Eclipse, Scala, Java, Perl, HTML/CSS, JavaSript, D3js, Microsoft Excel, Rapidminer, CRISP-DM, UML, PMML, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, GIT, Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, RedMine, Azure Development Operations, Docker, SQL, ERM, ACID, Cap Theorem and ProveTech.Jetzt bewerben Mit einem Klick bewerben