Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
1 bis 3 Jahre
München, Deutschland, Bayern
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program (13 months) provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
Main responsibilities :
· Development of high-voltage electrical drive systems for hybrid and electric vehiclesRequirements engineering
· you are responsible for the specification of charge management and load interface functions in the requirements specification for series development
· You are responsible for the review of software implementations in Matlab / Simulink
· The commissioning of functions on vehicle prototypes or hardware-in-the-loop test benches round off your area of responsibility
· Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, electrical engineering or similar
· Matlab and Simulink
· IBM DOORS
· The knowledge of at least some some of the following tools required:
(ControlDesk NG, AutomationDesk, CANape, CANoe, EXAM, C/C++, dSpace toolset, vector and diagnostic tools, UML, and Python are helpful)
· Preavious experience in E-Mobility is a plus
· ETAS – INCA (nice to have)
· German B2Jetzt bewerben Mit einem Klick bewerben