Operations — Consulting
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +/ Master
Temps de travail
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program (13 months) provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Belgium to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
My tasks of this positions are Core Technical Skills & Capabilities:
- Specify, design, optimize and test electronic scheme (PCB) and electronic assemblies.
- Lead new design concepts through feasibility, prototyping, development and into manufacture.
- Document all design and testing to the required level of detail
- Test and debug designs to ensure correct operation under all operating conditions
- Support existing products with design changes and testing when required
- Participate in the peer reviews & check electronics design output from other team members
- Create and check designs To pass clear design information to the PCB Design Engineer & check its design output.
- Work collaboratively with other staff members, specifically Software and mechanical engineers on design integration
- Keep up to date with technology advances.
Master of Hardware/Electronic/Electrical engineering
Core skills and capabilitities:
Power electronic, energy convertor, microcontroler programmation, AC/DC, Analog and digital Electronic, FPGA/VHDL, Cadence, motor
Tools and Software:
Matlab, Simulink, Arduino, Eagle, Altium
English proficience, French or Dutch are extra asset
Postulez Postulez en un clic