Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
1 bis 3 Jahre
Ingolstadt, Deutschland, Bayern
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program (13 months) provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in Germany to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
Main responsibilities :
· Integration of control units into existing systems
· Dealing with requirement specifications, configuration management, test administration and validation of the system
· Working in a wide range of tasks from the early model-based Software Development, to the conception of the tool chain or the testing and validation of the systems in the car/at the test bench
· Bachelor degree: Information Technologies, Informatics, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Cybernetics or similar
· Must have Skills: Matlab/Simulink, C, Mircocontroller, Physical Modelling, Control Engineering, ARM, SVN, CANoe, CANape
· Nice to have Skills: HiL/SiL/MiL/PiL experience, MS Windows 7/10, TargetLink, Embedded Linux, Visual Studio, ISTQB (Min. Foundation Level Certificate), ASPICE, ISO 26262, UML/SysML, ISAQB Foundation, GIT, Polarion, Jira, Confluence, INCA
· First experiences with model-based software development preferable
· Experiences in requirements Engineering or configuration management and the associated tools as an asset
· German B2 level is required.
· Knowledge about dSPACE TargetLink is a plus.Jetzt bewerben Mit einem Klick bewerben
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren