Aircraft Operability & Maturity
Reaching Operational and Maintenance requirements in terms of: AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, USABILITY and COST COMPATIBILITY.
AKKA has developed a unique approach to maintenance activities in aviation, from R&T phases to A/C in-service operations, thanks to significant experiences with the major players in the aerospace industry: manufacturers, supplier and airlines.
For more than 15 years, AKKA has dedicated teams working on all direct and indirect aspects of assessing maintenance performance.
In the area of Aircraft Operability & Maturity studies, AKKA supports its customers by ensuring operational reliability, maintainability and low operation costs. Our added value builds on our strong experience, knowledge and competencies in the following key competencies:
- Airline organization and operational context knowledge
- Aircraft manufacturer requirements and expectations knowledge
- Overall aircraft understanding
- Maintenance solutions
- Specific expertise on tools and supportability process
Through different ways of working (consulting, workshop, project or work unit) adapted to our customer expectations, our teams take part in operability and maintainability studies on:
- Qualitative Maintenance Analysis (QMA)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Maintenance Human Error Analysis (MHEA)
- Operability Test Campaign (OTC)
- Zonal Access Door & Panel Identification (ZADPI)
- Maintainability Demonstration (M-DEMO)
- Trade off analysis
- Operability performance projection (OR, DMC, IP)
- Design Review (PDR, CDR, DDR, LUAR)
Aircraft Health Management
Ensuring at all levesl, from system to A/C, that failure monitoring indicated by maintenance systems are relevant, useful, and accurate, and anticipating maintenance operations.
For more than 15 years, AKKA has had dedicated resources working on all direct and indirect aspects of assessing Maintenance performance.
In the frame of Aircraft Health Management activities, AKKA aims at supporting its customers to anticipate, right from the design phases, the Maintenance Operations needs of their systems or aircraft.
Our added value relies on expertise, knowledge and competencies in the following areas:
- System design
- Fault monitoring
- Fault message definition
- Fault messages integration
- Functional design (need analysis, requirement engineering, functional allocation process)
Through different contractual mode (consulting, workshop, project or work unit) adapted to our customer expectations, our teams take part in Operability and Maintainability studies on:
- Fault Monitoring definition and specification
- Maintenance message definition
- Monitoring integration
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Correlation rules (between messages or between message and FDE)
- Diagnostic algorithms definition
- Prognostic algorithms definition
- Data analysis for “0 AOG” objective