Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
Aéronautique et Spatial
1 à 3 ans
Temps de travail
Roma, Lazio, Italie
AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Aerospace Engineer - Liquid rocket engines
Candidate responsibilities are:
- Design of Liquid rocket engines.
- Testing of fluidic systems.
- Design of mechanical and electrical components.
- Developing requirements and executing verification plans
Educated to University Degree level in Aerospace field.
- Experience in Liquid rocket engines design and/or testing experience of fluidic systems.
- Experience on mechanical and electrical components design is a plus.
- Experience developing requirements and executing verification plans.
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, communication, writing/documentation and problem solving skills.
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Multidisciplinary approach for aerospace projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a proactive way.
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION