Analogue Electronic Engineer – Space
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Pisa, Toscana, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Analogue Electronic Engineer - Space
The Analogue Hardware Design Engineer is responsible to design hardware for space applications, in accordance with customer requirements and applicable standards (such as ECSS), supported by analysis (for instance PSA, WCA, FMEA, thermal-structure, etc).
The main responsibilities and activities are:
- Design hardware, define Bill of Material for space applications in accordance to customer requirements, internal/external standards;
- Conduct electrical analysis to support the designing phase and support other analysis such as thermal-structural;
- Conduct functional tests at board or system level;
- Writing technical documentation.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronic Engineering, and at least 3/5 years of experience working in the role. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. Availability for national and international geographic mobility and an excellent knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Two years experience minimum in one or more activities listed above;
- Knowledge on design methodologies for space applications (design documentation, design analysis, etc.) and ECSS standards is preferred;
- Knowledge of schematic/simulation tools such as Orcad/Spice (or similar);
- Knowledge of instrumentation for laboratory testing;
- Experience with debug and test of analog boards;
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
INGÉNIEUR(E) SYSTÈME – LEADER FONCTION ADAS – EQUIPEMENTIERS H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur système embarqué F/H
OPERATIONS — Engineering