Operations — Engineering/production
Tous niveaux d'expérience
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Analytical method in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: email@example.com.
- Participate in the development of analytical methods
- Participate in the validation or verification of analytical methods
- Analyze the results and verify the data
- Perform daily laboratory activities related to release and stability testing
- Monitoring of deviations, incidents and validation of results
- Participate in method transfers from different laboratories
- Participate in the drafting of documentation relating to laboratory activities
Your Profile :
- Bachelor or Master in biochemistry or in analytical chemistry or in biology.
- Previous experience preferably in the biotechnology industry
- Good knowledge of the development and validation of analytical method
- Good practical experience in analytical techniques used in the laboratory as well as mandatory expertise in protein analyzes
- A good knowledge of GMP standards
- Good knowledge of French and English (ability to read scientific documents)
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Frontend Entwickler Webapplikationen (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Leipzig oder Dresden oder Chemnitz