Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Automation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You coordinate and control your own automation projects
- You ensure the commissioning of new installations
- You participate in the design, development and maintenance projects of automatic controls
- You ensure the programming of industrial PLCs such as Siemens, ABB, Schneider OR Rockwell
- You manage and coordinate orders to subcontractors
Your Profile :
- You have an engineering degree in automation or similar
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a must, at least 3 years
- Knowledge of several programming languages, Delta V and E-PLAN is also an asset.
- A good knowledge of French and English is desirable
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur en développement C# web api JSON/REST H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
INGENIEUR(E) – SIMULATION & GAMING DEVELOPMENT H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering