Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
1 bis 3 Jahre
North West, UK
Hybrid Working (Crewe)
Flexi-time (40hr week)
Private Healthcare & Pension
28 holidays + Bank Holidays
Automotive Test Engineer
As part of AKKODIS UK’s established Automotive division you will be integral to the expansion of our existing expert and dynamic teams. We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced who can work autonomously but also as part of a larger team interacting with stakeholders and owning issues.
Akkodis Automotive has a wide breadth of work locations across the UK, with a variety of on-site, customer-based projects as well as deliverable-based work carried out in our Bristol and Crewe offices, giving you the opportunity to be flexible and get involved with a wide variety of projects, customers, approaches and company-wide development opportunities.
Working as part of our Automotive main office in Crewe you will provide vehicle system test and integration support for a variety of areas such as Connected Car and Infotainment. you will be involved with both test planning and providing hands-on test support to vehicle programmes.
Prepare rigs and vehicles for test, including:
• Changing hardware (i.e. motors, ECU’s)
• Sensor/ECU alignment
• Multiple ECU software updates to align vehicle with version lists
• Coding of ECU’s in line with the vehicle sw version list
• Kitting and de-kitting vehicles with test equipment
• Functionality check of test equipment
• Build, test and update rigs to support development
• Produce bespoke wiring harnesses to support development and test
• Perform vehicle function testing, in accordance withthe test catalogue
• Complete and provide technical test reports to system integrators and FMs as required
• Support resolutionof thee production line and field issues with root cause analysis
• Required use of application tools e.g. ODIS-E / iDEX, CANoe, System42
• Support compliance audits as required
Skills & Experience
Strong whole vehicle assessment skills
Strong technical and analytical problem-solving skills
Knowledge of Vector tools - CANoe
Able to apply knowledge of customer behavior and expectations to develop vehicle test requirements
Advanced knowledge of problem-solving tools
Strong PC skills – Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
Data analysis skills - ODIS, VAS, MDF viewer (data logger analysis tools) & MDA
Engineering degree or equivalent.
Current driving license.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
QA Automation Tester M/F
OPERATIONS — Consulting
Network Engineer L3 M/F
OPERATIONS — Consulting