Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Location: Visp (Valais)
Contract: Permanent with AKKA Switzerland
Starting date: August
Languages: English C1, German is a big plus
Manages the operational activities of assigned manufacturing projects with overall responsibility of manufacturing execution with regard to safety, quality and on-time-in full delivery. Functional lead for an interdisciplinary team of process engineers and production specialists. Is accountable for the performance and results of the assigned projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Authoring, standardizing and optimizing Delta V / MES recipe steps for the different modules in IBEX.
- Supporting and training of the automation team regarding MES/DeltaV
- Supports operations regarding to execution of production campaigns with regard to automation, troubleshooting manufacturing equipment and making recommendations for resolution.
- Responsible for perform/support qualification activities
- Authoring and reviewing GMP-relevant documents and SOPs due to automation
- Supports regarding to automation questions during customer audits and visits
- Representing operations in projects and delivering all input required for the specific set-up, commissioning and qualification of the manufacturing suites and equipment regarding to automation.
- Bachelor degree with 3 years of experiences in biotechnology or biochemistry OR Master degree with 1 at 3 years of experiences in biotechnology or biochemistry.
- Broad biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering preferable in the area of Mammalian cell culture and/or protein purification.
- Strong leadership skills; very good communication skills and interaction with all kinds of interfaces within the organization; strong team orientation.
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude; open-minded for new ideas and suggestions; high motivation and dynamic drive; solution-oriented.
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur process Pharmaceutique H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingenieur Komponentenqualifizierung für Antriebsumrichter (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering