Operations — Engineering/production
Tous niveaux d'expérience
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Biostatistics in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: email@example.com.
- Identify variables and records for data extraction from observational healthcare databases
- Development and test algorithms to extract study population, exposure, outcomes, and covariates of interests
- Compose and review data extraction methodology and statistical analysis
- Compose and review statistical analysis plan and statistical report
- Working in collaboration with the project team
- Perform statistical analysis and Quality Control
Your Profile :
- Have at least a Master in Statistics, Data Science or a related field
- Have 3 years work experience in industrial statistics within the pharmaceutical industry
- Have a knowledge of vaccines or biological products is considered a plus
- Be adept with SAS and R applications
- Be fluent in English. Other languages (French/Dutch) consist a plus.
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Chargé(e) d’affaires HVAC / Utilités Pharmaceutique H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Ile-de-France / Lyon / Normandie