Biostatistics Manager (Junior-Senior)
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Brüssel, Brussels Region, Belgien
Akkodis is an organization with more than 1,000 engineers and digital experts in Belgium. Our mission is clear: create a smarter future together! We are a one-stop-shop for engineering, IT, Life Science, and new technologies. Our combined passion for talent and technology allows us to look at the world differently.
With our 360° offer we support companies in all sectors in implementing Smart Industry solutions, from the up- and reskilling of entire teams to the delivery of complete projects.
Our added value? Make the incredible happen!
At Akkodis, you can take your career into the direction you want: choose a consulting role, become part of a solutions teams or be at the forefront of new innovations from within our own research centers… the choice is yours!
As a Biostatistics Manager, you provide statistical services including analysis, interpretation, design, and reporting or communication of data evidence for research, development, and/or marketed product needs.
- Ensures application of appropriate, statistical methods and generation of accurate and reproducible results. Produces clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free analysis programs and statistical reporting content.
- Quality and Compliance: Complies with organization and company standard operating procedures in timely fashion, such as training and project time accounting. Understands and aligns with relevant regulatory guidance. Ensures that documents, specifications, programs, and macros are consistent and comply with project and company standards. Follows best practices for Data Integrity. Documents projects in sufficient detail for reproducibility, including entry in project tracking systems and placement into shared repositories.
- Drug Development: Assists in providing experimental design, modeling, analysis planning, analysis execution, interpretation and statistical communications support. Is accountable for the execution of individual project responsibilities, including: meetings with necessary project team members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses/graphics, and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials/studies/projects.
- Collaboration: Establishes and maintains effective and efficient interfaces and relationships with internal and external customers, with support of Statistics & Decision Sciences (SDS) management.
- Proficient in SAS or R, as well as other relevant computational tools as required.
- Basic knowledge of data architecture and formats, such as Data Standards.
- Master's or PhD Degree in Statistics or related field.
- Experience: 0 -6 years for a PhD-student, 2 - 8 years for Masters
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
As an Akkodis consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your Akkodis Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Berechnungsingenieur Thermomanagement CFD-Simulation (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Stuttgart oder München
Ingénieur(e) Data Science H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering