Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
As part of the development of one of our clients, we are looking for a Functional / Business Analyst.
· Gather business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
· Analyse and understand the processes of the different departments of the company.
· Contribute to building/reviewing our conceptual and logical models under the supervision of the information architect
· Work with our architects and customers to develop solutions
· Work closely with the product owner, and eventually act as a proxy product owner
· Align with the technical teams to ensure that everything is developed according to specifications
· Responsible for defining test cases and monitoring test activities to ensure high quality
· Test new systems against the scenarios, verify deliverables and deployments, support end users and provide training
· Ensure the maintenance of reference documentation and act as a functional referent for our applications and make proposals for improvement
Your Profile :
· You have experience / knowledge in Data Modeling, UML and/or BPMN skills
· Practical experience in an agile methodology like scrum
· At least 1 proven experience on projects in the engineering sector or in the manufacturing sector
· You are a passionate person with a strong analytical mind
· You have at least 3 years’ experience in analysis (bachelor level or higher)
· You are flexible, result-oriented and stress-resistant
· You are fluent in one of our two national languages and in English
Our Offer :
You will be part of our AKKODIS-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
• A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses, ...
• Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
• There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
• Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
• Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER BT/MT M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Projeteur Mécanique H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering