Business — Sales
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Share this opportunity
You have a passion for Business Development; you open doors that remain closed to others by inspiring people with the story of AKKA Technologies, as well as your story! In this role you will be responsible for both business development of new clients as well as account management for newly acquired clients.
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies: an international engineering and digital consultancy company with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. For more than 30 years, the AKKA Technologies Group has been assisting the largest industrial players in all stages of their projects.
In the Netherlands, AKKA Technologies is relatively new on the market, which means it is a very dynamic organization: back-up and structure from a large industrial group, combined with an energetic, entrepreneurial team, ambitious to act as a trusted, value-adding partner. We focus on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
While we are currently mostly working from home, we hope to welcome you soon at our spacious office at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks!
As Business Development Manager working for AKKA Technologies, you will be developing our client base within our company to extend our business in the Netherlands.
Your job will have 3 main aspects:
- You will be responsible for both business development of new clients (70%) as well as account management (30%) for newly acquired clients, for which you will use your network in the Netherlands. You will get guidance by our Director Business Development Roger and the team in the Netherlands, who surely loves to discuss business over a good cup of coffee!
- You will recruit new engineer consultants for your client. Whenever necessary you will be supported by our Talent Acquisition Team Michelle and Stan. They like to bring structure in processes and work on strong candidate experience, while organizing (digital) pub quizzes and drinks to relax and have fun!
- You will manage a set of target clients. You will be their key communication point, thus attending to their needs by providing offers in relation with their business issues/technical requests.
These tasks imply that you will have the freedom to act at your convenience in accordance with our company’s needs. You will be in charge of the commercial process from A to Z, starting from the understanding of needs, the selection of candidates, to the actual commercial offer and the integration of new consultants.
Who are you?
As the human approach is very important to us, we are looking for the following mindset:
- Entrepreneurial spirit; with your network in the Netherlands you will open new doors
- Abilities as a decision maker
- A hands-on and humane attitude in generating business engineering leads
- Intellectual curiosity about innovation and new technologies
- Solutions mindset to develop customer satisfaction
- Willingness to cultivate collaboration
- Success attitude and sense of achievement
- An education in Business or Engineering with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
Most of all, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, who enjoys coffee as much as Roger, Robert and Benjamin and who will bring in new ideas to organize (digital) social events with Stan, Kateryna and Michelle!
- 1-year contract with possible extension
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home in combination with working at our office at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Commute allowance or company car
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! You can address your application to Roger Heusschen, Director Business Development.
Not ready to apply yet and looking for more information? Please contact Michelle in Talent Acquisition for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call 06 53 57 63 44.
You may be interested in these openings
Senior Business Manager / Ingénieur(e) d’Affaires Senior Télécom à La Défense (92) H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Business Manager M/F (Vlaanderen)
BUSINESS — SALES
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles