Business — Sales
1 à 3 ans
Temps de travail
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC. Akkodis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow. Akkodis is part of the Adecco Group.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
• Be responsible for both account management of existing clients as well as new business development
• Contact prospects for qualification and generating new business
• Understand our customer and prospect need to elaborate, alone or in cooperation with the Bid Team, the best offer
• Negotiate conditions of collaboration and proposals with our customers, manage sales contracts
• Attend networking events to stay aware of the latest trends in the industry & digital worlds.
• Management of your profit and loss center
• Be responsible to manage the consultants working on our customer's premises or in our offices for our customers (up to 25 consultants)
• Being in regular contact with your consultant teams to guarantee a strong relationship, attending their needs and answering their requests when needed.
• Carrying out regular project follow-ups with both our consultants & customers to keep track on the project status and under the challenges ahead
• Performing yearly evaluation for your team of consultants
• Experience in working/developing business in a competitive environment
• Understanding of the Engineering and IT/Digital markets
• Solution selling experience (ideally from within a consulting environment
• Responding to technical proposals – RFQ, PQQ, RFI etc.
• A track record of winning business and developing established accounts with key engineering influencers
• Proven experience and a track record in an account management / business development role
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or a scientific field, or equivalent experience preferred
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Business Manager H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Stage Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires – Guyancourt (78) H/F
BUSINESS — SALES