Business — Sales
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Roma, Lazio, Italy
Share this opportunity
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Junior/Middle Business Manager
The Business Manager will actively participate in business development activities of the division dedicated to the Industry & Energy sectors.
The role is characterised by three main areas of action:
- Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts
- Develop your portfolio of strategic customers and prospects
- Intervenes in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions
- Develop a strong customer relationship by implementing contracts
- Promote all the Group's service offerings
- Play an anchor role for a dynamic & lasting customer relationship with continuous follow-ups
- Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of candidates and new hire
- Explore all avenues of having strong candidates pipeline such as employee referral, social sites, job fairs etc
- Partner with recruiters & staffing partners to recruit right talent in line with customer requirements
- Develop proactive candidates pipelines to cater customer’s open positions
- Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management
- Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management etc
- Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process etc)
We're looking for a Junior Business Manager with a strong engineering background.
Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active, autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities, team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests, good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
Deep knowledge of English language is mandatory (B2 level)
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
You may be interested in these openings
Business Development Manager
BUSINESS — SALES
Fixed term contract
High Tech Campus 10, Eindhoven
Business Manager – Ingénieur(e) d’Affaires IT / SI basé à La Défense H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Paris La Défense