Operations — Consulting
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
United Arab Emirates
Share this opportunity
We are offering a pre-employment internship (6 months minimum) with career opportunities in AKKA group after graduation.
- The Business Manager leads a business sector.
- Responsible for the development of the clients’ accounts, maintains permanent contact with them and ensuring that the necessary consultants are available to develop the activities.
- The Business Manager reports to the General Manager.
MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The BM leads and manages the Team Leaders & Project Managers of the business sector and is responsible for profitability and for employees and resources associated with his/her business sector.
- Business Development:
The Business Manager is responsible of the contractual offers to the customers, i.e:
o Performs strategy and profitability analyses,
o Builds technical proposals with the technical focal point,
o Builds commercial proposals in accordance with any frame contract
o Leads negotiations and dealings with customers.
o Develops customer relationship with commercial services.
o Proposes new activities for the development of the business unit.
- Project Management:
o The Business manager shares the project reviews and controls the profitability parameters of the business unit.
- Last year of Master degree in Engineering
- Commercial fiber and passion for technologies
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills.
- Discretion & Confidentiality