Business — Sales
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
All levels of experience
Brussels Region, Brussels, Belgium
Share this opportunity
With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies.
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 1000 experts.
For more than 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences and for the second consecutive year, we are certified Top Employer!
As Business Manager M/F,
You will be developing a small company within our company, with the assistance of a Business Unit Manager, HR staff as well as management assistants.
Your job can be split into 2 main elements:
1) Account management:
• You will be responsible for the development and account management of a portfolio of clients;
• You will be recruiting new engineer consultants;
• You will be managing a team of consultants working with your clients. You will be their key communication point, thus attending to their needs by providing offers in relation to their competencies, as well as their yearly evaluation, and so on.
2) Business Development:
• Contact prospects for qualification;
• Attend important multiple industry sector events;
• Establish professional relationships with Higher Management and Executives;
• Acquire new customers;
• Focus on project selling;
• Execute the full sales cycle from cold lead to won;
• Work closely together with the Bid team;
• Negotiate proposals with the customers.
These tasks imply that you will have the freedom to act at your convenience in accordance with our company’s needs. You will be in charge of the commercial process from A to Z, starting from finding the right type of clients, the understanding of needs, the selection of candidates, to the actual commercial offer and the integration of new consultants.
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
-> Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
-> Be working in an open lively company culture
-> Be essential to support our organization in its growth
-> Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
As managing correctly is very important to us, we are looking for talented people with these capabilities:
• Commercial background and Entrepreneurial spirit;
• Abilities as a decision-maker;
• A hands-on and humane attitude in generating business engineering leads;
• Intellectual curiosity about innovation and new technologies;
• The facility in communicating fluently within the Belgian market (French and English OR Dutch and English);
• An education (Master degree or equivalent) in line with this position;
• Solutions mindset to develop customer satisfaction;
• Willingness to cultivate collaboration;
• Success attitude and sense of achievement.
You may be interested in these openings
Stage Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires Ile de France H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Guyancourt OU La Défense
Business Manager M/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles