Kennziffer der Stelle
Business — Sales
Master / Diplom
Facility Management & Services
1 bis 3 Jahre
South of The Netherlands, Niederlande
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies; an international engineering and digital consultancy company. For more than 30 years, the AKKA Technologies Group has been assisting the largest industrial players in all stages of their projects. We have more than 21.000 colleagues working in more than 25 countries worldwide.
In the Netherlands, AKKA Technologies is relatively new on the market, which means it is a very dynamic organization: back-up and structure from a large industrial group, combined with an energetic, entrepreneurial team, ambitious to act as a trusted, value-adding partner. We focus on the Digital, High-Tech and Transport sectors.
We hope to welcome you soon at our spacious office at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks!
As a Junior Business Manager working for AKKA Technologies, you will be assisting in developing a unit within our company to extend our business in the Netherlands.
Your job will have 3 main aspects:
• You will be responsible for both account management of existing clients as well as business development. You will get guidance by our down to earth Head of Operations, Robert, who surely loves to discuss business over a good cup of coffee! For business development, you will work together with Benjamin, who has a great sense of humor.
• You will recruit new engineer consultants for your accounts. Whenever necessary you will be supported by our Talent Acquisition Team Michelle and Stan. They like to bring structure in processes and work on strong candidate experience, while organizing pub quizzes and drinks to relax and have fun!
• You will manage a small team of consultants working with your clients. You will be their key communication point, thus attending to their needs by providing offers in relation with their competencies, as well as their yearly evaluation, and so on. You will closely cooperate with our HR team, who will help you in the career development of your consultants.
These tasks imply that you will have the freedom to act at your convenience in accordance with our company’s needs. You will be in charge of the commercial process from A to Z, starting from the understanding of needs, the selection of candidates, to the actual commercial offer and the integration of new consultants.
Who are you?
As the human approach is very important to us, we are looking for the following mindset:
• Entrepreneurial spirit; you have a passion for networking
• Abilities as a decision maker
• A hands-on and humane attitude in generating business engineering leads
• Intellectual curiosity about innovation and new technologies
• Solutions mindset to develop customer satisfaction
• Genuine interest in the well-being and career of your consultants
• Willingness to cultivate collaboration
• Success attitude and sense of achievement
• An education in Business or Engineering with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
Most of all, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, who enjoys coffee as much as Robert and Benjamin and who will bring in new ideas to organize social events with Stan and Michelle!