Business — Sales
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
Share this opportunity
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC. Akkodis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an:
Business Manager – Transportation & Digital Transformation
As a Business Manager within Akkodis, your role is key in our sales development strategy.
You are responsible for developing business within your assigned
The role is characterised by three main areas of action:
- Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts
- Develop your portfolio of strategic customers and prospects
- Intervene in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions
- Develop a strong customer relationship by implementing contracts
- Promote all the Group's service offerings
- Play an anchor role for a dynamic & lasting customer relationship with continuous follow-ups
- Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of candidates and new hire
- Explore all avenues of having strong candidates pipeline such as employee referral, social sites, job fairs etc
- Partner with recruiters & staffing partners to recruit right talent in line with customer requirements
- Develop proactive candidates pipelines to cater customer’s open positions
- Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management
- Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management etc
- Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process etc)
We're looking for a Business Manager with a strong business aptitude, with at least 2 years of experience. Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active, autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities, team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests, good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals. Deep knowledge of English language is mandatory (B2 level).
Master's degree in economics, management engineering, political science or similar.
You may be interested in these openings
Presales Tools & Automation Technical Architect
BUSINESS — SALES
(Junior) Technical Sales Manager Automotive (m/w/d)
BUSINESS — SALES